OUR PRINCIPAL IS THAT: • Nature provides a perfect selection of edible produce and fruits that are best eaten when grown naturally, served raw and without human contamination, cooking or processing. • A diet and a lifestyle composed primarily of raw fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds and sprouts eaten in the correct combination and sequences will deliver ultimate nutrition and longevity for the body’s function. • It is not just what you put in into your body but what you leave out, that being all toxic foods and liquids that have been genetically modified or overcooked. • The body functions better in an alkaline state as opposed to acidic (cancer and other diseases cannot exist in the alkaline state). • Eating correctly and developing good health has the effect of increasing our awareness of the body. • Once attaining a new sensitivity to correct eating your body will naturally tell you what it needs and what to avoid. • Body awareness is one of the first great gifts of health and is your guardian angel that will guide you past the pitfalls of poor foods, unhealthy practices, and other life destroying habits and experiences. Our aim is to serve you the very best, fresh, organic juices, smoothies, raw foods and other delicious and original natural goods, prepared and delivered with love daily.
Cafe Organic is a health food, vegetarian cafe serving organic, raw & vegan locally farmed produce. Feel fresh with our all day Breakfasts and Lunch / Daily Salad Bar / Gluten Free, Raw / Dairy Free and Vegan Options along with a wide, wiiidee selection of juices, smoothies and smoothie bowls!
Recent Travel Blogs
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019