Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg opened its doors on 4 July 2007. The hostel is located to the east side of the city centre in a quiet, typical Amsterdam neighbourhood. Amsterdam’s historic centre is less than 10 minutes away by bike or tram. Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg has its own café-restaurant and shares the premises with a number of interesting neighbours, which means that there’s always plenty to do, if you stay here. For instance, Stayokay guests don’t even have to leave the building to enjoy a movie or theatrical performance, which will also regularly play host to all sorts of special activities.
Dutch style meets creativity at this laboratory turned hostel in Amsterdam Noord When we saw this old, 1920’s laboratory sitting empty on the banks of the River IJ, we just knew we had to bring it back to life! Simple but stylish Dutch design lets the building’s original features shine whilst creating playful and welcoming social spaces. Find the hostel in Amsterdam Noord, one of the city’s most creative and culturally vibrant areas. Amsterdam’s famous sights are just a hop, skip and a jump away from this central location! To get to us: Step aboard the free, five minute ferry from Amsterdam Centraal Station to the other side of the River IJ (it runs 24/7!) and ClinkNOORD is only 400 metres away (get full directions).
CityHub Hostel in Amsterdam combines the privacy and comfort of a hotel with the sense of being in a community and the affordability of a hostel. Stay in Queen Size sleeping pods with an app to control the lighting in the pod, play music through the speakers, and ask the city hub hosts questions about what to do and see in Amsterdam!
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019