How We Afford to Travel the World Libby (@libby) and Marcel have been traveling nonstop for over two years...
Libby & Marcel Vegan Travel Videos
The videos below were contributed by members of our global vegan community who recently traveled and graciously shared their travel experiences with our community. Follow your fellow vegan travelers as they explore the world compassionately, meet local vegans and other vegan travelers, and share the amazing vegan food they enjoyed during their travels! They also share the sites they visited, the places they stayed at, vegan shops they found, and the activities they enjoyed doing during their travels. Some travelers visit animal sanctuaries and shelters in the countries they travel to and kindly share the stories of the animals they meet.
We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
Siem Reap, Cambodia Travel - Restaurants That Do Good Libby (@libby) and Marcel spent a month in Siem Reap,...
Chiang Mai Vlog - Street Food at the Sunday Night Market Vegan travelers Libby (@libby) and Marcel show you...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019