Copenhagen is a wonderful city with many things to see and explore – especially when it comes to food....
Denmark Vegan Travel Blogs
The blogs below were contributed by members of our global vegan community who recently traveled to Europe, and graciously shared their travel experiences with our community. Follow your fellow vegan travelers as they explore Denmark compassionately, meet local vegans and other vegan travelers, and share the amazing vegan food they enjoyed during their travels! They also share the sites they visited, the places they stayed at, vegan shops they found, and the activities they enjoyed doing during their time in Denmark. Some travelers visit animal sanctuaries and shelters in the countries they travel to and kindly share the stories of the animals they meet.
We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
For many the most important meal of the day, Copenhagen offers a wide range of healthy, decadent breakfast options....
Been wanting to try 42Raw in Copenhagen since I’ve been here! And by the way, I’ve been here for...
Hello all, this weekend my class and I took a trip to Aarhus, Denmark, which is the second largest...
Hello all! This is my first post so I’ll tell you a little about myself. I’ve been vegan for...
24 Hours in CopenhagenMarissa Kai Miluk, , Copenhagen, Denmark, Blogs by Marissa, Blogs by Shae & Marissa, 1
We arrived in Copenhagen late on a Wednesday and left early on a Friday, so Shae and I had...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.