Reviews on Accommodations

• A lovely setting, nice bright room overlooking the lake. Staff were very helpful & accommodating.
    The master detox programme was tough,but I was doing for medical reasons.. Excellent extensive medical treatments which I took advantage of.
    Daily yoga outside very enjoyable
    Anya who was in charge was excellent..
    Informative lesson post detox and fun cooking lesson .
    Overall a good trip..a few improvements here & there would make this place even better.

• This was a first detox experience for me, and I am so happy that I chose LifeCo Antalya. The center has caring and knowledgeable staff, well-thought program and great facilities, it is located in a 5-star hotel, with easy access to sightseeing and shopping, which is great if you don’t like to feel isolated from outside world. Amazing yoga and meditation sessions daily, and additional therapies and spa treatments are available. Just a week made such a difference, both physically and mentally: I’ve lost weight, have a more positive outlook, and increased energy. But the impact of the program extends beyond the walls of LifeCo center, because of the additional education sessions provided, which will arm you with knowledge on post-detox nutrition, anti-aging supplements, and preparing delicious raw vegan foods, from basics such as almond milk to more sophisticated vegan wraps and desserts. This way you can support and enhance the results of the detox program at home. Highly recommend LifeCo Antalya, for 360 degree health and well-being experience.

• I stayed for 7 nights at LifeCo Bodrum. The reason for my trip was to get some rest and relaxation in a peaceful environment, to lose weight and to learn how to live a healthier lifestyle and eat more healthily.
    From the moment their car picked my up from the airport for a half hour drive until I left 7 days later the experience was fantastic. The staff are friendly and helpful, the rooms comfortable and restful. Being an animal lover I enjoyed their cats and kittens, chickens wandering around the garden and the freely roaming black rabbit! You can do a full detox diet – three juices a day or eat healthy food – proper meals. There’s yoga twice a day – fantastic teachers and an early morning walk….the various treatments they offer are lovely. I had a Balinese massage to die for! A wonderful Hamman – I’ve never felt so clean! and a relaxing facial. For those with health problems of any kind, or those on a strict diet there is a doctor on call and nurses on the premises. It is really hard for me to fault LifeCo in Bodrum in any way -because after my week there I felt rejuvenated. The village is fun to wander round and has a pretty sea-front. Bodrum is only half an hour away by taxi or bus. I would highly recommend a visit if you want a relaxing and peaceful, healthy break in the sunshine.

Forgot your details?