I can always live on rice and fruit for a while, but coming to terms with a violent world...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Lucas
Lucas quit his architecture job at the end of 2015 to begin a 20 month journey around the world. Along the way he’s been finding new and interesting vegan foods, meeting animal advocates, volunteering at animal sanctuaries, and compiling a long list of dogs he wants to adopt once he has a home to bring them to. A vegan since 1993, Lucas loves cooking and baking—especially adapting old comfort foods and making cupcakes for people (and dog biscuits for pups).
Recent Travel Blogs
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Vegan Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Vegan Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019
- Nairobi eats January 28, 2019
- Vegan Chiang Mai: a 4-day itinerary January 21, 2019
- 4 Top Vegan Spots to Visit in Bangkok, Thailand January 16, 2019
- Caribbean Cruise January 3, 2019
- Vegan inflight meals December 27, 2018