I can always live on rice and fruit for a while, but coming to terms with a violent world...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Lucas
Lucas quit his architecture job at the end of 2015 to begin a 20 month journey around the world. Along the way he’s been finding new and interesting vegan foods, meeting animal advocates, volunteering at animal sanctuaries, and compiling a long list of dogs he wants to adopt once he has a home to bring them to. A vegan since 1993, Lucas loves cooking and baking—especially adapting old comfort foods and making cupcakes for people (and dog biscuits for pups).
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.