A super fun Read more [...]
Vegan Packing Tips
Ellie (@ukulellie) goes over some of her favorite packing tips, including what to bring and what to leave at home. These tips will definitely help you prepare for your next trip!
If you enjoyed this video, please click the like button below.
Your comments would also be very welcome and please consider sharing this video with your friends.
VeganTravel.com is a place where vegans from around the world can share their passion for travel and adventure, help promote and grow interest in going vegan, shed light on the issues animals are facing around the globe, and help build a more sustainable and compassionate world. By sharing our collective experiences, we believe we can show the world how easy it is not only to travel as a vegan, but also spread a message of compassion with those we meet along the way.
Recent Vegan Blogs
- Eating vegan in Amritsar, India February 20, 2018
- Explore Ubud and Bali February 19, 2018
- Romblon: The Marble Capital of the Philippines (Our Vegan Travel) February 17, 2018
- Safari, Sanctuary, and Sea: My Week in Kenya Part II February 15, 2018
- 2 Weeks in Chile February 4, 2018
- Safari, Sanctuary, and Sea: My Week in Kenya Part I January 29, 2018
- VEGAN EUROTRIP – Where to eat in Vienna January 28, 2018
- Top 5 places to eat vegan in Rishikesh, India January 18, 2018
- Romanian Ice Hotel to celebrate my 30th birthday January 15, 2018
- Homemade, bio vegan dishes in Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic January 14, 2018
- Raw vegan retreats in Samana, Dominican Republic January 14, 2018
- The Dominican Tree House Village is as cool as it sounds January 14, 2018