So Portland, Oregon is one of those places you hear about pretty quickly when you go vegan. It’s kind...
Jenny is a journalist and vegan traveller from the UK. After having worked with different animal protection charities in London, she now runs the blog Vegan Boho where she documents her travels around the world…visiting animal sanctuaries and eating all the vegan food! You can also follow Jenny’s travels on Instagram: @vegan_boho
You can learn more about Jenny’s travels and read all her blogs on VeganTravel.com: here.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020