So Portland, Oregon is one of those places you hear about pretty quickly when you go vegan. It’s kind...
Jenny is a journalist and vegan traveller from the UK. After having worked with different animal protection charities in London, she now runs the blog Vegan Boho where she documents her travels around the world…visiting animal sanctuaries and eating all the vegan food! You can also follow Jenny’s travels on Instagram: @vegan_boho
You can learn more about Jenny’s travels and read all her blogs on VeganTravel.com: here.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals to Celebrate Compassionate Living and Delicious Food! September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019