So Portland, Oregon is one of those places you hear about pretty quickly when you go vegan. It’s kind...
Jenny is a journalist and vegan traveller from the UK. After having worked with different animal protection charities in London, she now runs the blog Vegan Boho where she documents her travels around the world…visiting animal sanctuaries and eating all the vegan food! You can also follow Jenny’s travels on Instagram: @vegan_boho
You can learn more about Jenny’s travels and read all her blogs on VeganTravel.com: here.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019