So Portland, Oregon is one of those places you hear about pretty quickly when you go vegan. It’s kind...
Jenny is a journalist and vegan traveller from the UK. After having worked with different animal protection charities in London, she now runs the blog Vegan Boho where she documents her travels around the world…visiting animal sanctuaries and eating all the vegan food! You can also follow Jenny’s travels on Instagram: @vegan_boho
You can learn more about Jenny’s travels and read all her blogs on VeganTravel.com: here.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Veganism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Vegan Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Vegan Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Vegan Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019