In June 2017, my boyfriend and I packed into our JUCY campervan. We were on a two-week road trip...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Jaclyn
Jaclyn is an Aussie conscious lifestyle and travel writer, and a vegan of four years. Right now she’s based in regional Queensland, but over the past few years, she’s lived in three other cities in two different countries. Despite a particular connection to South East Asia, her most recent trips were around Australia, India and the USA. At home Jaclyn blogs at jaclynmccosker.com, freelances in copywriting and social media marketing, and her work experience includes community development and running her own social enterprise fashion label. Her favourite things include music festivals, meeting dogs on the street, Bonsoy in her coffee and wearing double denim. After visiting fifteen countries before meeting, Jaclyn and her boyfriend Tim are now on a mission to sample every vegan burger in the world. Along the way, they hope to connect with and learn from as many changemakers as possible, and to spread the vegan message to like-minded friends they make on the road.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019