Reykjavik Excursions began operating bus tours in 1968 and has since been the leading organizer of Day Tours in Iceland.
Reykjavik Excursions – Kynnisferðir has operated the Flybus transfer busses from Keflavík International Airport to the capital Reykjavík since 1979 with great success. The busses are outside the terminal building day and night, upon arrival of every flight.
In addition to the Day Tours, Reykjavik Excursions also offers tours into the highlands of Iceland: Landmannalaugar, Sprengisandur, Lakagígar and many more. Reykjavik Excursions Coach Rental is an important part of the operations and is growing rapidly.
About Iceland On Your Own:
Iceland On Your Own is the name for Reykjavik Excursions‘ scheduled bus operation. During the summer, Iceland On Your Own is the perfect way for the independent traveller to get around Iceland.
Pick Your Travel Style:
– Bus Routes – Ideal for the adventurous travellers. Just board the bus at any of the many stops en route. Simply buy the ticket online or when boarding, take a seat, relax and enjoy the ride and the landscape.
– Bus Passports – A great way to experience Iceland at your own pace. No need do buy individual tickets on board as you already are in possession of a passport. Different passports include different options.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020