I was so excited and looking forward to our vacation in Havana, Cuba! I knew before our trip that...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Zahava
Zahava is a vegan blogger, originally from Tel Aviv, Israel, living in the U.S. and passionate about animal rights.
In her blog she promotes veganism and shares ideas and observations about our relationship with non-human animals. She loves to cook and travel, both are very useful means to advance veganism. Check out and subscribe to her blog: i’m an animal too.
Recent Travel Blogs
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019
- A bit of Taiwan’s hiking trails May 5, 2019
- Vegan finds in Miami! April 24, 2019
- Vegan Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019