Upon returning from a recent trip to Berlin we looked forward to writing a blog post about this thought-provoking...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Zahava
Zahava is a vegan blogger, originally from Tel Aviv, Israel, living in the U.S. and passionate about animal rights.
In her blog she promotes veganism and shares ideas and observations about our relationship with non-human animals. She loves to cook and travel, both are very useful means to advance veganism. Check out and subscribe to her blog: i’m an animal too.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020