If you’ve watched Narcos, you might not place Colombia at the top of your travel destination list, and that...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Zahava
Zahava is a vegan blogger, originally from Tel Aviv, Israel, living in the U.S. and passionate about animal rights.
In her blog she promotes veganism and shares ideas and observations about our relationship with non-human animals. She loves to cook and travel, both are very useful means to advance veganism. Check out and subscribe to her blog: i’m an animal too.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals to Celebrate Compassionate Living and Delicious Food! September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019