I was so excited and looking forward to our vacation in Havana, Cuba! I knew before our trip that...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Zahava
Zahava is a vegan blogger, originally from Tel Aviv, Israel, living in the U.S. and passionate about animal rights.
In her blog she promotes veganism and shares ideas and observations about our relationship with non-human animals. She loves to cook and travel, both are very useful means to advance veganism. Check out and subscribe to her blog: i’m an animal too.
Recent Travel Blogs
- 4 Top Vegan Spots to Visit in Bangkok, Thailand January 16, 2019
- Caribbean Cruise January 3, 2019
- Vegan inflight meals December 27, 2018
- Road Trip from Oman to UAE December 18, 2018
- Curitiba – A Hidden Pearl in the South of Brazil December 16, 2018
- Top places for vegan food in the Gili Islands, Indonesia December 15, 2018
- Top places for vegan food in Canggu & Seminyak, Bali December 15, 2018
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2019 December 11, 2018
- How Da Lat and Dak Lak treated a vegan tummy? December 10, 2018
- Exploring Northern Cyprus December 7, 2018