I was so excited and looking forward to our vacation in Havana, Cuba! I knew before our trip that...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Zahava
Zahava is a vegan blogger, originally from Tel Aviv, Israel, living in the U.S. and passionate about animal rights.
In her blog she promotes veganism and shares ideas and observations about our relationship with non-human animals. She loves to cook and travel, both are very useful means to advance veganism. Check out and subscribe to her blog: i’m an animal too.
Recent Travel Blogs
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Veganism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Vegan Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Vegan Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Vegan Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019
- Nairobi eats January 28, 2019