Been wanting to try 42Raw in Copenhagen since I’ve been here! And by the way, I’ve been here for...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Jackie
Jackie is from New York, loves to travel, and is studying psychology and living abroad for a semester in Copenhagen, where she will also be traveling to many different countries while learning and exploring. She has been vegan for a year, and has been loving her journey! She can’t wait to find delicious food around Europe and be on her own with an open mind. Jackie (@jackielischak) doesn’t know know any other vegans in Copenhagen, and would love to meet some of you and share your vegan experiences! Jackie also loves nature, animals, yoga, coffee, music, and meditation.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019
- A bit of Taiwan’s hiking trails May 5, 2019