Since 1971, Souen has been offering Macrobiotic food, which is traditionally Japanese andorganic, to New York diners. Our foremost priority is to serve delicious meals in keeping with good health.
We prepare our food simply and naturally, offering the best quality grains, beans and produce available. No meat, sugar, dairy, refined chemicals or preservatives are used in our kitchen.
We also employ traditional methods of preparation to enhance the healthy quality and natural flavor of our food. With increasing awareness of the connection between food, health and the environment, we continue our effort to maintain and improve upon our high standards and Macrobiotic principles.Address: 210 SIXTH AVE
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.Address: 210 SIXTH AVE
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.