The Gate has 3 branches in London now, all with a great atmosphere.
Plenty of vegan options in a modern, and relaxed setting. The Angel branch is bigger and has a cute fire place, perfect for dates and special celebrations, or just a nice lunch spot.
The decor is made out of lots of organic materials such as wood, plenty of flowers and plants can be seen throughout the restaurants, and the service is very pleasant.
The menu is ever-evolving but some of my all-time favourites are the miso glazed aubergine (so rich in flavour and totally delicious), Couliflower as a side which comes with tahini dressing and some pomegranate seeds and you must try the Tortillas as a main, you can make them vegan without the goats cheese! Tortilla’s come with two fillings of sweet potato, sweetcorn, chilli, lime and coriander; and the other one was of baked beetroot, parsley, served with guacamole and black bean pepper salsa – oh wow, they were something else, but the sweet potato one was terrific.
Overall I enjoyed my experience and would be back to try more dishes, as the menu is always changing. Great place to go for carnivores who are opened to trying vegetarian and vegan cuisines.[su_spacer]Address: 370 St John St
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.[su_spacer]Address: 370 St John St
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019