Welcome to Wild Food Cafe – London’s gourmet raw food, vegan, vegetarian plant-based restaurant in Covent Garden with a focus on fresh, wild, mineral-rich foods that taste delicious and that nourish your body, mind and soul.
Wild Food Café is a leading-edge café created around the art of feeling great – what we consider the central pillar of vitality, wellbeing and success, combined with environmentally and ethically enriching policies in all aspects of our business.
Wild Food Café is a “High-Vibe” enterprise, whose chief principles are appreciation and celebration.
In our relaxed, fun, inspiring, and classy premises we offer an innovative and fairly priced menu of raw-centric gourmet Wild Food world cuisine, smoothies and juices, soups and snacks, coffee, tea, confectionery and desserts, as well as fresh-from-the-tree chocolate and coconut delicacies and drinks.
Our team is committed to outstanding and enthusiastic service, providing the customer an uplifting eating experience in line with our passion for embodying Vitality, Enthusiasm and Wellbeing.
So, what are we into and what are we creating for you:
• Vibrant Wild Foods honoured by the ancient cultures and revived into carefully crafted alchemical dishes ∞
• Heart-opening fresh from the tree coconut and cacao innovations ∞
• Sexy smoothie blends to make you feel orgasmic created by our own experienced vitality alchemists combining deliciousness and well-kept longevity secrets from around the planet ∞
• Happy seasonal and local foods grown by radiant farmers ∞
• Ever changing all-inclusive raw-centric menu to continiously surprise you ∞
• More importantly, food that makes you feel good (pssst. ‘orgasmic’) from inside out ∞
Wild Food Café is also a public platform for an exciting project Worldwide Wellbeing.
Worldwide Wellbeing is a NGO (Non-Governmental Organisation) which is acknowledging that we are best served as a species, culture, civilization and planet by placing our focus on appreciating and celebrating the 99% of Wellbeing on Earth, as this is the nature of reality and existence.
HOW DOES IT GET EVEN BETTER THAN THIS?………….:o)[su_spacer]Address: 14 Neal's Yard
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.[su_spacer]Address: 14 Neal's Yard
Address: 14 Neal's Yard
Hours Open: Mon: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm Tue-Fri: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm Sat: 9:30 am - 10:00 pm Sun: 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Phone: 0207 419 2014
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019