At nomVnom, we strive to provide mouth-watering modern vegan food that is innovative and appealing for both vegan and non-vegan communities.
Every effort is made to ensure the freshness of food and beverages served at nomVnom.
In a bigger picture, we aim to play a part in sustainable effort and to restore our Mother Earth and keep the world spinning through promoting healthier non-meat diet.
We feature homemade burger buns that are made of all-natural ingredients, just to name a few, unbleached white flour, brown sugar, natural yeast, sea salt, filtered water for a wholesome buns. Buns are prepared by steaming instead of toasting or pan-grilling for a healthier and non-greasy bun.
We use imported or homemade patties for our burgers. They are either soy, potato, mix vegetables or mushroom-based. All are free of dairy products, onion/garlic and alcohol.
At nomVnom, soups are made daily to ensure freshness. No preservative, flavoring or artificial colouring are added. There are goodness in every scoop!
As with any fast food chain, a burger meal is incomplete without fries. Here we serve a variety of fries. The regular straight-cut fries, sweet potato fries and luxurious truffle fries served a homemade truffle mayo dip for a perfect combi !
This is a new area that we are exploring and it has been a great success when we rolled out the Naked Chocolate Cake followed by Banana Cake. Our all-natural cakes are made with vegan ingredients without any artificial flavoring, coloring or preservatives.Address: 6 Eu Tong Sen Street #B1-44
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.Address: 6 Eu Tong Sen Street #B1-44
Please select the dining categories which apply to this listing.: ALL Vegan, Fast Food, Restaurants, and Takeaway
Address: 6 Eu Tong Sen Street #B1-44
Hours Open: Mon-Sun: 11am-10pm
Phone: +65 6224 4996
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.