Imagine this situation: You’re very hungry, and at the same time you are in the heart of St. Petersburg. But you’re used to eating healthy food, and not willing to spend too much money to get it. Does this situation seem hopeless? Only for those who are not familiar with Rada & , where you will find healthy vegetarian food cooked with love.
A relaxed atmosphere is combined with the most serious attitude to food: we are what we eat. The friendly staff at the cafe will gladly help you make the right choice. Each weekday the staff prepare a separate menu, in which vegans, rawfoodists, and people who adhere to the principles of a separate food or gluten-free diet can find something to enjoy. In addition to the usual borscht or vegetable cutlets, you can enjoy a more sophisticated selection of Indian, Asian and European cuisine, breads without yeast to leaven, and cakes and truffles without eggs. In our bar visitors are offered fresh juices, Japanese, Chinese and Korean teas, milkshakes, coffee without caffeine and more. We do not serve alcohol, and smoking it not permitted. Food can be ordered to go.
But the food – it’s not all that we have. For us it is very important that people with common interests have the opportunity to communicate, create and relax together, so Rada & K hosts weekly concerts and lectures, as well as exhibitions of vegetarian artists and photographers. We also organize charity dinners and regularly feed veterans of the Great Patriotic War, orphans and others in need.
In addition, the café is a vegetarian cooking school, and we have a vegetarian grocery shop called Adi with products for vegetarians, vegans and rawfoodists for sale.Address: Gorokhovaya ul., 36
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.Address: Gorokhovaya ul., 36
Recent Travel Blogs
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019