Pod Norenami is located on the charming ulica Krupnicza, between museums, the university, and two of Kraków’s theatres, and among other restaurants in a place which has the well-earned reputation as the city’s gastronomic quarter. The restaurant is on the route connecting the heart of the Old Town with the green parkland of Błonia meadow, another delightful spot.
The spacious interior of Pod Norenami connects the secrets of a 19th century Kraków house with the traditions of Japan – directly evoking the spirit of Feliks ‘Manggha’ Jasieński, who brought the culture of the Far East to our city over one hundred years ago.
Just as painting and music can be art, so the rich flavours and aromas of the kitchen, beautiful porcelain, and every other tiny detail can be admired. Together with our chef Paweł Albrzykowskim, we decided to prove that vegetarian cuisine does not have to be boring and colourless… on the contrary, it can be a realisation of the concept of fullness of flavour – which for centuries has been the goal of Chinese and Japanese chefs.
At Pod Norenami, we do not settle for mediocrity. We use the traditional recipes and practices of Asian cuisine, and hold strictly to the priniciples of vegetarianism – along with those dishes from the vegan kitchen, which are marked on our menu. We attach great importance to the quality and origin of the ingredients used in our cuisine.
Our peaceful interior, blending the historic structure of the building and with photographs showing the charm of Japan from more than a century ago, is combined with fixtures and fittings designed by us following the principles of repurposing, breathing new life into used objects.
Our smiling and attentive waiting staff are always at your service.[su_spacer]Address: Krupnicza 6
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.[su_spacer]Address: Krupnicza 6
Address: Krupnicza 6
Hours Open: Mon-Thu: 12pm-10pm; Fri-Sat: 12pm-11pm; Sun: 12pm-10pm
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019