In 2007, BMS Organics opened its first vegetarian café at Bandar Puteri Puchong, in hope to provide customers an option to enjoy healthy, organic and tasty vegetarian food. BMS provides the convenience of having healthy foods choices to our beloved customers. Since then it has expanded into several cafe locations, including one in Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
BMS Organics Vegetarian Café also provides catering and buffet services to meet your celebration needs like full moon party, new opening, birthday, wedding and so on. BMS Organics Vegetarian Café’s menu has an array of delicious Malaysian cuisine to Eastern and Western cuisines, ranging from fried brown rice, pumpkin fried brown rice, Mongolian chicken, curry mixed vegetables, salads, tasty tofu, and many more. The passion and persistence for food begins from the superb culinary skills of chef through preparation of each cuisine with fresh and natural ingredients and exclude the use of chemical flavoring or additives.
BMS Organics Vegetarian Café delivers natural and organic foods that not only impress palates of different age groups but helping them to start loving healthy vegetarian cuisines.[su_spacer]Address: Kuala Lumpur International Airport L2M-19, Level 2M Terminal Klia2
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.[su_spacer]Address: Kuala Lumpur International Airport L2M-19, Level 2M Terminal Klia2
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019