Troitsky Most was one of the first vegetarian cafes to open in St.Petersburg in 1996. It split into two companies. This Troitsky Most now has two establishments: 9/2 Kamennoostrovsky Prospect and 27 6th Line, Vasilievsky Island. Every day there are up to 50 dishes cooked from scratch. The cafe offers vegetarian and vegan soups, salads and main dishes. The fundamental principles of Troitsky Most are: – fresh and natural ingredients only, – nutritionally balanced recipes, – no conservatives or artificial colouring. Extensive vegan menu available. For raw foodists there are purees, salads and confectionary.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.