מסעדת ירקות אורבנית במתחם שרונה בתל אביב. An urban vegan restaurant in Sarona center, Tel Aviv. This is a vegan fine dining restaurant in the Sarona center, which is a big food center in Tel Aviv. Located on the second floor on top of Little Italy, Miss Kaplan serves smaller dishes that are good for sharing. They do not offer an English menu yet, but the staff will happily translate, or can offer you a taster menu.
A vegan/vegetarian restaurant located in the Tel Aviv district of Israel which not only includes a restaurant, but also offers hostels for people visiting the area. This place often hosts events, and grows some of its food organically on the rooftop of the apartment where the hostels/restaurant are located. The Restaurant: Our first cooperative decision was to serve vegan food. It is highly important to us the food we offer will be attentive to our environment and compassionate to all living creatures of this world. Another step in the way to considerate nutrition was the decision not to support industries such as mineral water and Coca cola. Instead, we offer freshly squeezed juices. Most of our food was not processed in a factory, the sauces, the vegan cheeses and even the ketchup are all freshly made in our kitchen Every Monday nights and sometimes Friday noons – we host live musicians.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019