Ess-A-Bagel is known for amazing bagels, luscious, appetizing salads, varieties of tofu cream cheese, and great catering services. From 9 grain to sesame and everything bagels, we have all of your favorites. On the beverage side, we freshly brew espresso, cappuccinos and multi-flavored cappuccinos to fit your taste. We also have daily gourmet flavored coffees brewed each morning! All of our bagels, salads and soups are certified kosher. Our goal at Ess-A-Bagel is to serve you authentic, delicious bagels that taste just the way they should in New York. We’re one of the best bagel places in New York, and we will prove it to you! Whether you want a bagel, pastry, or a great cup of coffee, come to Ess-A-Bagel – you’ll be quite pleased with the results.
YEAH DAWG!!! is first ever vegan hot dog cart in NYC. NYC is known for its hot dog carts but vegan options are scarce. YEAH DAWG!!! will offer soy free vegan hot dogs and homemade veggie burgers made from vegetables, seeds, and gluten free flours, herbs and spices. The toppings will include local seasonal pickled items including red and green cabbage saurkrauts and slaws, cucumber, pineapple, beets, peppers, kimchi. Additional toppings will include shitake bacon bits, and crushed kettle cooked chips. The sauces include a chili peanut sauce, a cashew mayo, curry ketchup, and BBQ sauce, and a spicy mustard. We will offer different desserts each time and they will include raw cashew cream canolis, almond coconut date truffles, pecan chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter chocolate brownies. Everything made from scratch. Book us for your party/event/show/lunch!!!
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.