In our cafés and teaosks, we create our own unique blends of all natural, tasty, healthy tea-based Signature Drinks. We blend high QualiTea(tm) loose leaf teas with fruit juices, hibiscus flowers, and other natural ingredients to create distinctive and irresistible flavors. We also feature a rotating menu of special Seasonal Signature Drinks, loose leaf teas, as well as fresh bakery and salad items that perfectly reflect the flavors of the changing seasons. We offer bottled signature drinks that are available for distribution, foodservice, retail, and hospitality companies in the United States and internationally.
Our philosophy behind the café is to offer a more conscious and healthy lifestyle by bringing more sustainable and nutritious food to our guests. We source ingredients from local organic farms which allow us to keep the highest standards of quality. Therefore we change our menu daily according to harvest, just like at home! We aim to not only serve better tasting food but also more nutritious and natural selections – food for the body as well as the soul. We apply age old techniques (that are mostly abandoned today as they are time-consuming) of pre-soaking, fermenting, cooking at low temperature, steaming and dehydrating. Through these methods we optimize their taste, digestion and nutrients assimilation. We thrive to keep our food organic while offering vegan choices. Our menu is sugar-free and dairy-free, with raw and gluten free options. We’re famous for our smoothies and juices, all are vitamin-packed, using locally sourced fruits and vegetables, organic super foods and homemade nut milks.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.