Masum Mutfak (Innocent Kitchen), an increasingly urban initiative, falls into what we eat in order to stay away from food choices that not only impact ourselves, but the world around us. We are reshaping our world with our choices, to choose the best food for our bodies, and supporting the production of good food for our world. We serve food produced without harming the ecological balance, and without pesticides and preservatives used. We are an organic vegetarian restaurant with vegan-friendly options.
Indian food made with ingredients from an organic kitchen garden in Yalova. The soy milk, almond milk and seitan are made in-house. In addition to the traditional Indian fare, they also have an Indian-spiced vegan burger, spaghetti, and often a delicious vegan chocolate cake. Herbal teas offered, made with herbs from the garden. Above the restaurant, enjoy yoga and Pilates classes, and a small shop with home decoration and furniture from India.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.