Bi Nevi Deli is now serving customers from its Etiler location. Bi Nevi Deli offers a cozy atmosphere and a whole-foods plant-based menu that is influenced by both seasonal ingredients as well as unique fruits and vegetables that are not typically offered in restaurants in Turkey.
The first vegan restaurant to remain open in Istanbul, Turkey specializing in vegan sweets and traditional Turkish foods. It’s located in the neighborhood of Kadiköy which is slowly becoming a “hip” more gentrified neighborhood. It’s not far from the waterfront and just a block away is CafeMU which offers a few vegan snacks and has vegan mocha lattes.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.