A small neighborhood Vegan Bakery & Café located in Halifax, Nova Scotia. At Wild Leek the focus is on seasonal local ingredients made into familiar vegan comfort food. Everything is made in house daily using whole natural ingredients and our juices and smoothies are made right before your eyes!
Fruition Fresh Bar is located at the Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market serving up a variety of prepared raw foods. We have fresh juice and smoothies, a salad bar, desserts, snacks, prepared meals and grocery items. All products at the Fresh Food Bar are raw, vegan, gluten-free, soy-free and contain no refined sugar. Fruition Cafe located at 6389 Coburg Road carries a selection of raw products from our Fresh Bar, but also serves up coffee and tea, baked goods and some cooked breakfast/lunch items. All products at the Cafe are vegan and gluten-free. At both locations we prioritize local and organic ingredients and we use them to create foods that will satisfy your tastebuds and nourish your body. We take great pride in supporting local, independent businesses and the hard working farmers of Nova Scotia. Small event catering is also available. Contact us by email, phone or Facebook with a description of your event and requirements. Nutritional Consulting: Fruition co-founder Jessie Doyle is a Registered Holistic Nutritional Consultant who offers one-on-one consultations, group sessions and workshops surrounding nutrition. To book an appointment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Cleanse Programs: We run a selection of cleanse programs throughout the year with multiple start dates. Every cleanse is lead by co-founder and R.H.N. Jessie Doyle, and includes a 10% discount on all Fruition products for 30 days. Some recent programs include our 3-Day Juice Cleanse and our 3- Day Raw Food Cleanse. Check our website or send us an email to find out more information about each cleanse, the prices and scheduled start dates.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals to Celebrate Compassionate Living and Delicious Food! September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019