How spicy do you like it? Check out Butter Chicken Roti on Queen Street for this Indian dish on flatbread filled with curry, and folded up to go. We have six levels of spiciness to the roti that you can pick based on your own tastes. You can customize your roti to a healthier option by adding veggies of your choice to any of the roti. We have a wide range of toppings which includes broccoli, mushroom, green pepper, green peas, chick peas, cauliflower, and much more. Our famous sauce comes fresh on every roti and is made of a combination of garlic, ginger, onion and other sauces. It’s slow cooked for five hours allowing the unique flavors to meld together into the perfect topping for your meal. Butter Chicken Roti is proud to offer something which is unique and customized for every order, made with fresh and high quality, locally produced ingredients. On the go or in a hurry? Butter Chicken Roti can deliver straight to you, or you can pick up your roti at our shop and enjoy it here. We have tons of vegan options to cater everybody’s preferences. We’re a casual eatery that is excited to bring something new to the Toronto food scene, and we would love for you to come join us soon!
Pizzaiolo is a gourmet pizza chain in Canada. The chain has 31 restaurants in Toronto. According to its website, Pizzaiolo was founded in Montorio, Italy in the early 1940s by Nonno Giuseppe and Nonna Ida, and was run at a small pizzeria. The company name derives from the Italian word pizzaiolo which means “pizza maker”. In the 1960s, the company moved to Toronto where the chain was started by “Mama Anna” and “Papa Antonio”. They opened their first full-fledged restaurant in 1967.It was the winner of a Now magazine Best of Toronto: Readers’ Poll” for “Best Pizza Slice”.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020