After winning best bakery in the city for 2014, Apiecalypse Now decided to expand and innovate! Opening in 2015, Toronto’s first vegan Pizza Shop & Snack Bar!
What’s a snack bar? That’s the real beautiful part of this whole thing–it’s basically your vegan junk food dreams come alive. Vegan Corn Dogs… Vegan Doughnuts… Vegan Cheezy Garlic Bread… Buffalo Ranch Salads and Vegan Not-Chicken Caesar Salads.
Our pizzas are done in an authentic pizza oven that never even one time has had meat in it. Also aren’t you tired of omnivores just sprinkling some Daiya on some crust and calling it vegan pizza? We 1) know how to make vegan cheese taste like the real thing 2) we make our own mock meat and we know how to cook it so it doesn’t taste like a mummy’s fingers 3) We understand how wholly sick you are of just eating tomato sauce and veggies.
For too long Toronto has envied all those American cities with real vegan toppings and more than one vegan sauce base, and dip… remember GARLIC DIP? We do. And we got you. We have 6 kinds of dip. And you can eat all of it.
Fool your friends! P00n your hockey team by making them eat vegetarian and totally not know! Maybe die at a slightly slower rate because you didn’t eat bacon today! Just come get some authentically vegan, not passably vegan pizza and stuff it in your cool beautiful faces.[su_spacer]Address: 735 Bloor Street W.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.[su_spacer]Address: 735 Bloor Street W.
Please select the dining categories which apply to this listing.: ALL Vegan, Fast Food, Restaurants, and Takeaway
Address: 735 Bloor Street W.
Hours Open: Tue-Sat: 12pm-11:30pm; Sun: 12pm-8pm
Phone: 416 516 4555
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020