• image-15722

    nl

Dining Category: ALL OmnivoreDining Tags: Cambodia and Siem Reap

Profile
Photos
View on Map
Reviews
  • No Records Found

    Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.

    Google Map Not Loaded

    Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.

  • 1 Review on “New Leaf Eatery”

    Overall:
    Vegan Friendly:
    rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon
    Price:
    rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon
    Quality:
    rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon
    Ambience:
    rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon
    Service:
    rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon
    Wi-Fi:
    rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon
    Delivery:
    rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon
    Healthy Options:
    rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon
    • Giselle Correia Post author
      3 years ago

      New Leaf Eatery is an omni restaurant in Siem Reap.

      They serve a large tasty vegan breakfast that is worthy of a 2nd or 3rd visit during your time in SR. The scrambled tofu was spiced perfectly. Baked Beans, Mushrooms, Sauteed Greens, Potato pancakes, and curry balls makes for one great breakfast.

      80% of the profit goes to a new charity every month, and the remaining 20% is paid out to the Cambodian staff.

      We sat at an outside table and really enjoyed ourselves. Definitely put New Leaf Eatery on your list for a hearty breakfast if you visit Siem Reap.

      Vegan Friendly:
      rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon
      Price:
      rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon
      Quality:
      rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon
      Ambience:
      rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon
      Service:
      rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon
      Wi-Fi:
      rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon
      Delivery:
      rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon
      Healthy Options:
      rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon

    Leave a Review

    Your email address will not be published.

    Overall:
    Select a rating
    Vegan Friendly:
    rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon Select a rating
    Price:
    rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon Select a rating
    Quality:
    rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon Select a rating
    Ambience:
    rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon Select a rating
    Service:
    rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon Select a rating
    Wi-Fi:
    rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon Select a rating
    Delivery:
    rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon Select a rating
    Healthy Options:
    rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon Select a rating
    Drop files here or
    Allowed file types: .jpg, .jpe, .jpeg, .gif, .png, .bmp, .ico
    (You can upload 10 files)
    Please drag & drop the files to rearrange the order

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account