Reviews on Accommodations

• Located in Mendocino, California just a few hours north of San Francisco you’ll find the Stanford Inn, offering views of the Pacific Ocean and so much more.
    Whether you opt for a massage in the woods, paddling/canoeing in the Big River, pedaling on the complimentary bike rentals, strolling through
    the fragrant, colorful and utterly beautiful gardens or just relaxing by the fireplace. It’s entirely up to you and it’s all right there.

There is good reason that this eco resort tops the Bucket-List of so many Vegans.

You literally won’t want to step foot off of the property and you won’t have to. With a vegan restaurant (The Ravens) on-site serving both Breakfast and Dinner, the kitchen pumps out some wonderfully handcrafted, local and unique menu items.

I’ve been lucky enough to visit this amazing property a number of times throughout the past few years, and yet I manage to fall in love with it each and every time.
    With each visit I recognize many familiar faces of the happy employees who seem to just love it there – and who could blame them!

They even offer a lovely Tea Time between meals from 3:30pm-4:30pm. And personally I just love Tea Time, no matter what else is on my schedule, I’m certain to be found sipping my tea and enjoying the daily dessert tasting that is offered and if I might say so always quite delicious!
    The Stanford Inn By the Sea is all that you could hope for and more. I highly recommend a visit!

Forgot your details?