Reviews on Accommodations

• My stay at Cherokee Rose Inn was brief, but great. Sandy is a gracious hostess, and the accommodations were extremely comfortable. Upon arrival, we were greeted by Sandy, given our keys (only one set per room), and shown to our accommodations. There is a common area with a public-use computer if you didn’t bring your own, a mini fridge and coffee maker for your convenience, and Sandy had fresh baked vegan cookies waiting. The Inn is a close walk (~1 mi) to the Vegan Mini Mall in one direction, and to SE Division in the other direction. It’s also in a cute neighborhood that was nice to take my morning run through before I checked out.

We stayed in the Wolf room, which was spacious with two beds, one queen and one twin. There was a TV with cable, but the connection wasn’t great, so I didn’t end up using it much. The wifi was spotty at times, but overall reliable, and I was able to get some work done (and stream some Netflix) in the evening after a good day of exploring Portland.

There is only one bathroom for guests, shared by both of the rooms. The bathroom does not connect the two rooms like I expected, but rather is down a short hallway, separate from both rooms. Be sure to note this if you prefer not to share a bathroom with folks you don’t know.

With such a short time in town, I had other plans for breakfast, so I unfortunately cannot comment on the all-vegan breakfast included in the cost of staying at the Inn. The next time I’m in town, I hope to stay here again and enjoy the meal.

Forgot your details?