Reviews on Accommodations

• Upon arrival to Cinque Terre, I was worried that by staying out in the country away from the towns would lead to us missing out on a lot, but it was quite the opposite.
    The city bus that took us right to the hostel from the train station we arrived to and was extremely convenient. We were surprised to be provided with so many ideas of where to go and what to do during our time in Cinque Terre.
    The staff was so helpful from giving us ideas of what to do, having a shuttle service that took us back down the hill (for free if you stay 3+ nights), to a vegan chef that was beyond happy to cook us custom vegan dinners and have a vegan breakfast ready for us when we woke!
    The countryside was absolutely gorgeous and it added to the beauty of this destination, I 100% would stay here again and recommend that you do as well!

• Generator is a great chain of hostels around the world and I was excited to stay in their Venice location. We thought it might be difficult to get from the island that the hostel is on to the main town, but the ferry taxi system is just as easy as any city’s public transportation.

The view of the water when we walked out of the front door never got old.
    Unfortunately, they don’t allow outside food, but they have a full restaurant/cafe which prepared us a vegan pasta dish for dinner and a soya coffee in the morning.

The rooms are nice, the lobby is a fun place to interact in a calm atmosphere to hang out late at night with some live performances.

• Vegan burgers, vegan sandwiches, live performances, full bar, cafe, pool table, hangover room, beanbag movie room, full service kitchen… Urban House was seriously awesome.

Many members of their staff are vegan and seeing “Vegan” in the display cases next to mouthwatering sandwiches wasn’t just a dream anymore. I loved the short time we spent at this hostel because it made 24 hours in Copenhagen seem like the best 24 hours ever- we honestly didn’t even need to leave the hostel to have an amazing time.

Recommend 100%!

• ClinkNOORD was one of three places we tried out in Amsterdam and it had a long list of Pro’s for me.
    The location was ideal- out of the way of tourists, directly across the water from the main train station by 2 minute ferry, right next to the Eye and the new building next to it (with the most amazing view of Amsterdam), and I think the Noord district is the new up-and-coming area of Amsterdam!

The lobby was so great for meeting other travellers, working on laptops, playing pingpong, etc.!
    Bike rentals through the hostel made it incredibly easy to get around town as well.

Last but not least, the full service kitchen is always a win in my book!

Forgot your details?