Bahya Sanctuary is Abu Dhabi’s first Sanctuary. Every 2nd Saturday of the month we open our gates to all animal lovers, including families with children all ages to spend time with our animals and to learn more about animal welfare. For our next Open Day please check our ‘events’. We do not accept visitors outside open days. We are trying to educate adults and children in order to improve the animal welfare situation in the United Arab Emirates. We also offer humane education and invite schools to visit our Sanctuary. Our sanctuary animals include dogs, cats, ponies, donkeys, hedgehogs, sugar gliders, bunnies, a meerkat and a fox. In order to support us, so we can continue helping the animals we are looking for long-term volunteers, food donations and donations towards our vet bills. (Australian Vet- Bahya Sanctuary) Bahya Sanctuary is a private farm, please do not show up without an appointment. Please also leave your own pets at home. Our location can be found on google map: Bahya Sanctuary.
All Animal Rescue in Denver
Home Animal Care
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.