We are a nonprofit group of people whose aim is to prevent cruelty, promote kindness and alleviate the suffering of cats and dogs in Chiang Mai. Our main activity is sterilisation in order to reduce the numbers of unwanted puppies and kittens, giving the sterilised animal the chance of a longer healthier life. We educate people as to why sterilisation and vaccination are good for their pet. One of the main reasons dogs and cats don’t receive medical care is that vet costs are extremely high in proportion to the national average wage and very many people find that they simply can’t afford vet care. We help to bridge this gap for them. We work in Temples and local communities to find workable solutions to dog and cat related problems and, where possible (and safe), arrange for the animal to stay in its home environment. When this isn’t possible, we remove the dog or cat to the safety of our shelter where we offer a life time home if necessary. All of our cats and dogs are available for adoption. We welcome visits to our shelters.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.