Ada’s Natural Market offers shoppers a wide variety of organic and locally grown produce, hand picked to ensure each and every item is the very best.
We feature more than 100 barrels and bins full of grains, legumes, spices and more, available by the pound or ounce and in pre-measured packages for your convenience.
Fair trade and organic coffee selection with over 22 varieties of beans and roasts to choose from whole or ground to your select grind.
In Bulk natural candies and wholesome snacks, from chocolate covered dried fruits and nuts to an abundant selection of irresistible sweet and savory.
100’s of wines and craft beers from around the world, artesian cheeses, and bakery fresh breads and pastries.
Ada’s Green Leaf’s Cafe and Deli features fresh market prepared fare to dine in or take out. Chef inspired salads, wraps, sandwiches, as well as hot meals, and our gourmet hand stretched Pizza’s. And be sure to grab a wholesome organic juice or smoothie at our Organic Juice Bar
Ada’s also has a full selection of vitamins and supplements with an experienced staff on hand to provide you with the knowledge to empowering you to make the best supplement choices, always ready to answer your nutrition and supplement questions with expertise.
Additionally we carry natural health and beauty products and environmentally friendly cleaning products.
see our calendar for events: http://tinyurl.com/adasevents
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Please select the activity categories which apply to this listing.: Farmers' Market / Food Market and Shopping
Address: 7070 College Pkwy, Ste 101
Hours: Mon-Sat: 8am-8:30pm; Sun: 9am-8pm
Phone: (239) 939-9600
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.