Organic and Wholefoods Shop in the Heart of Brightons North Laine district. Over the years, in line with the increasing demand for natural and organic wholefoods, Infinity Foods has in turn grown and evolved. What began as a small shop in 1971 is today a thriving, bustling shop brimming with an extensive range of vegetarian products ranging from store cupboard essentials to freshly baked bread and seasonal fruit and vegetables. Several vegan options available, too! Infinity Foods has been a workers’ co-operative since 1979. Simply defined, a workers’ co-operative is a business run by its workers for its workers. It is jointly owned and democratically run by its members. There are no outside shareholders or owners to satisfy. This creates a more motivated and unified workforce where everyone feels involved in the successful running of the business. Each member has a vote and can give input via regular member meetings. Ideas of equality and fairness are fundamental to the co-operative. We gauge the success of the business not only in terms of profit but also through environmental and social responsibility and involvement in our local community.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.