The New Leaf Co-op is a new vegetarian wholefood shop in Edinburgh. We offer competitive pricing, responsibly sourced ingredients and an alternative to over-packaged foods.
We have a whole room dedicated to our unpackaged, Scoop your Own and Refill ranges. We offer eco-friendly packaging where possible, and customers are encouraged to save money and waste by bringing their own packaging from home.
As a co-operative, we all take equal responsibility in running the business. We aim to pay ourselves a living wage, and further profits are channelled back into the business and toward seeding new projects with similar aims.
-Over 50 lines of pulses, beans and dried fruits to Scoop & Weigh. Prices get cheaper the more you buy, and there’s a 10p discount if you bring your own packaging (for 500g+ purchases)
-Grind your own crunchy peanut butter, using our dedicated grinder. Bring your own tub and pay 50p per 100g. It’s easy and delicious!
-More than 80 high quality, loose herbs and spices (for both culinary and botanical uses) in our spice alcove.
-Many lines of refillable cleaning products for your body and home. Brands include Eco-leaf, Bio-D and Ecover.
-Fresh, organic fruit and veg, mainly from Scotland and never air freighted.
-Delicious fresh bread from the amazing community bakeries at Garvald, the Engine Shed and Bread Share.
-As well as a wide variety of popular, branded ranges and products we’ve packed-down in-store.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.