Bukchon Hanok Village is a Seoul Korean traditional village with a long history located between Gyeongbok Palace, Changdeok Palace and Jongmyo Royal Shrine. The traditional village is composed of lots of alleys, hanok and is preserved to show a 600-year-old urban environment. Now it is used as a traditional culture center and hanok restaurant, allowing visitors to experience the atmosphere of the Joseon Dynasty.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.