Seoraksan National Park is a national park in South Korea. It listed by the South Korean government with UNESCO as a tentative World Heritage site. The government designated the area as a nature reserve in 1965 and UNESCO designated it as a biosphere reserve in 1982. It was also the first Korean national park to be named under the National Park Law in 1970. Located on the east-central Korean peninsula, the reserve includes Injegun, Yanyanggun, and Sokchosi. It is popular with tourists and nature enthusiasts. It is home to many rare taxa of flora and fauna.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.