Bike Riders Jaisalmer- A Bike Tour and Bike Rental Company
Bike Hire in Jaisalmer
All the travellers, staying in Hotels, Resorts & guest houses, here we brings one and only budgetary & Adventure transport for Biking and Self Designed tours in Jaisalmer.
At Bike Riders Jaisalmer, we introduce new adventure and exploration transport for tourists on a budget, like those who can’t afford to hire cars, cabs or taxis.
We bring our bike riders to explore each and every part of Jaisalmer, each and every street, each and every tourist point, each and every road, desert, sand dunes, and special excursions like Bada Bagh, Amar Sagar Lake, Kuldhara Village, Khaba Fort, Desert National Park, Wood Akal Fossils Park, Loudarava Jain Temples, Ramkunda, etc.
Our representatives have been in the tourist trade since 2010, and are well versed with all the places of Jaisalmer. We will provide you with all of the information for your tour, including maps and instructions.
We have all type of Motorbikes in our fleet, including Hero Honda, Honda Impulse, Bajaj Discover, Bajaj Pulsar, Royal Enfield & Non Geared bikes like Honda Activa, TVS Scooty, Pleasure, and Bicycles.
We rent our bikes on a per hour, per day and/or per week basis– the choice is yours!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Please select the activity categories which apply to this listing.: Biking, Fitness & Wellness, and Trails
Address: 177, Darji Para Kallu Ki Hatta
Hours: 10:00 am to 11 pm every day
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.