Dubrovnik Jeep Safari offers a three-hour adrenaline ride. Feel the charm of a true off-road ride, and experience Konavle in a different and more exciting way: beautiful nature, forests, meadows, rivers, sea, and views that take your breath away.
Our adventure starts by gathering at 9am in Cavtat, after which we give a brief training to participants, and introduce you to the rules of off-road driving. After the training, participants independently drive their assigned vehicles, with a professional in the vehicle for assistance as needed.
We start driving through Konavle valley Zvekovica – Mihanići – Gruda (30 minutes), to off-road polygon, where we will demonstrate the possibilities of 4 × 4 drive with our vehicles (60 minutes). Next we drive through the field paths, river beds and forests to the village Ljuta (20 minutes). Here we have a refreshing local drink and participants can refresh themselves with a provided lunch (vegan options happily provided).
Rested and refreshed, we then tour the old mills on the river Ljuta, and we continue to Konavle cliffs through the villages of Radovcici and Popovici, driving the blue trail right next to the rocks, where we have a magnificent view of the Adriatic Sea.
We continue along the road Komaji – Cilipi – Cavtat, back to the starting point (the ride takes about 40 minutes).
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Please select the activity categories which apply to this listing.: Growth & Learning, Fitness & Wellness, and Vegan Tours
Address: Antuna Mihanovića 3
Hours: Varies by tour, typically start at 9am
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019