If you’re looking for a cycling holiday that combines quiet roads and spectacular scenery, then you’ve come to the right place. We may be a little bit biased, but we think this is one of the best places in the world to ride a bike. Our breaks aren’t for beginners, nor are they training camps. They’re about sociable riding in fantastic surroundings, while enjoying the best France has to offer. We specialize in accommodating your dietary requirements, especially vegan and gluten free. France isn’t the easiest country to follow a vegan diet, but we can provide breakfast and evening meals, and advise on suitable places to eat out. At St Antonin Noble Velo, we run cycling holidays for cyclists by cyclists.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.