The pyramids in Giza are the only remaining of the 7 wonders of the ancient world. Visitors may enter the 5000 year old tombs for varying fees depending on how much access they’re looking to gain. The pyramids are accessible by public transportation (bus or metro) or by taxi (ask for “el-ha-ram”). Housed inside the pyramids are the Tomb of Idu, Tomb of Qar, Tomb of Seshemnefer, Tomb of Sennedjem-Ib, Tomb of Pa-sen, Tomb of Ka-em-ankh, and the Tomb of Nen-sedjer-ka, among other sites for visitors to experience.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.