This hostel was designed in order to provide you with an enjoyable stay in one of the most vibrant cities of Phuket. Kool Backpacker Hostel will provide you with a friendly, fun and intimate atmosphere for young travellers, hopefully making you feel at home. Our brand new facilities are cleaned regularly to ensure everything is super clean for our guests. Inside we’ve provided an electrifying atmosphere with modern finishing’s, quirky lighting design and music systems. Our staff are friendly, up for a chat and always willing to assist you with anything you might need.
Guests can relax with fellow travellers in the TV/DVD room furnished with comfortable lounges, chat to family and friends on the internet using the free-WIFI and chill out with a couple of beers. Or you may wish to head up to the rooftop where you will find Climax, a popular bar in Phuket.
Our facilities include;
– Free individual lockers and locks
– Free linen and duvets
– Free WIFI internet
– Clean toilets & hot/cold shower rooms
– 24 hour reception
– Airport transfer
– Lounge area with TV & DVD
– Very friendly staff
We offer a large range of trips and tours including trips to Phi Phi Island, James Bond Island, Raya Island, White Water Rafting, Elephant Trekking and so on. With 1 day notice we can organise even the most bizzare tour for you! Tours can be booked at our reception, so don’t be shy to come and ask!
Kool Backpacker Hostel has three dorm types available;
– 4 Bed Mixed Dorm
– 6 Bed Mixed Dorm
– 6 Bed Female Dorm
Bed sheets and linen are provided and all rooms come with individual lockers and locks, reading lights and shared bathroom with hot showers. All rooms are air-conditioned.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.