Sheraton Tel Aviv is the first hotel in Israel to become vegan friendly in all its food and beverages outlets: restaurant, bars and room service, offering a special benefit to its guests who are interested in pursuing this lifestyle. After the great success the hotel experienced with “vegan week”, Sheraton Tel Aviv had joined the project “Moving towards veganism – moving up with Google” created by culinary advisor, Ori Shavit, and marketing strategy expert, Dudi Sharon. As part of this project, vegan dishes will be added to all the hotel’s food outlets, such as, the breakfast buffet, the signature chef restaurant Olive Leaf, the pool restaurant Deck 115, Lobby Lounge and room service. The breakfast buffet at the Sheraton Tel Aviv has a section called “Vegan Corner” with an amazing assortment of vegan hot dishes and deserts.
Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv was opened in March 2016 in the beating heart of Tel Aviv, surrounded by many of the city’s hottest spots. With nearly 400 beds and envious facilities, our Tel Aviv hostel will extend our hospitality, made famous by Abraham in Biblical times, and proven by our Jerusalem team in modern times, to the nonstop city. The Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv is located on HaRakevet Street, 50 meters from the buzzing Rothschild Boulevard in the small neighborhood known as Electric Garden (Gan HaHashmal). We’re in the heart of the city’s cafe, restaurant, and nightlife scene, on the edge of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the ‘White City’, and within walking distance of the beach, Old Jaffa, the edgy Florentin neighborhood, and the city’s main cultural attractions. We’re well located for public transportation, with some of the city’s handiest bus routes passing our door, and the Central Bus Station and HaHagana railway station within walking distance.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019