Link Corner Hostel Bangkok is a brand new boutique hostel in the heart of Bangkok. The hostel is located on the corner of Ratchaprarop rd. and Sri Ayudthaya rd., just less than a minute from Ratchaprarop Airport Rail Link Station. It’s take only 30 minutes from Suwannabhumi International Airport to Link Corner by the Airport Rail Link. Many palaces, museums, historical places, restaurant, shopping malls and fashion streets are within quick & easy reach by foot or public transport. Link Corner Hostel Bangkok provides you clean, safe and comfy small dorms (4-8 beds) or private double rooms. we also offer: free computer & internet access, cable TV, laundry, luggage storage, 24 hrs. access, and security locker in all rooms. Our staffs are friendly and we will try our best to make most of your trip to the Land of Smile.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.